Below are some commonly used mySOURCE resources available to student organizations and brief descriptions:

Collaborative Grant Form

  • Organizations can be awarded grants of varying amounts for collaborative events that positively impact the UA community.  The Collaborative Grant application is currently online on mySOURCE through the Campus Links tab, or by clicking the link above. Applications are due on November 22, and are judged by a committee of students. Contact our Director of Partnership Development & Finance (John Brinkerhoff) or for details.

SOURCE Organization Copies

  • This form will allow organizations a free copy code to get 400 black and white copies per year.  A Copy Code is distributed to the president of the organization and provided to other executive officers at their choosing.  The copier is located in the Ferguson Center SOURCE space and can be accessed anytime the building is open.

Foresight Training Workshop

  • Register for an upcoming Foresight workshop, a requirement before applying for FAC Funding.  Registration for Foresight 2013-14 is now available.  Please note that your organization will NOT have access to make an FAC request to SGA until they have been through Foresight Training.

Hazing Policy

Student Org. Tix Event Application

  • Application for students who would like to use Student Org Tix to sell tickets to events or programs.

Student Event Catering Grant Application

  • Application for registered students organizations who would like support for food.  Event must be sponsored on-campus and application must be submitted within 14 days of the event and by a student member of the group.

Change of Constitution Form

  • An up-to-date constitution is required  for all registered student organizations.  If you have already completed your registration for the current academic year, but have made changes to your constitution, then your organization must submit a “Change of Constitution” form online.  All constitution changes must be reviewed by The Office of Student Involvement.  The form will require you to attach the new document electronically.  This form can only be submitted by the Primary Contact of your organization.

Change of Officer/Advisor Form

  • At least a president, vice-president, and treasurer are required of all registered UA student organizations.  If you have already completed your registration for the current academic year, but have a change in officers, then you will need to complete this “Change of Officer/Advisor” form.  Please click the link above to complete the form.