Below are some commonly used mySOURCE resources available to student organizations and brief descriptions:
Collaborative Grant Form
- Organizations can be awarded grants of varying amounts for collaborative events that positively impact the UA community. The Collaborative Grant application will be available online on mySOURCE through the Campus Links tab, or by clicking the link above. Applications are typically accepted in mid fall semester, and are judged by a committee of students. Contact our Director of Finance, Tyler Hohbach (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details or Leigh Terry (email@example.com) or MyKala Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) who are our co-directors of Partnership & Engagement.
- SOURCE Collaborative Grant Process 2015
- Grant Application Link
- This form allows student organizations to request a unique email or web address from the Office of Information Technology at UA. Once you complete the form, you must submit to The Office of Student Involvement in 3610 Ferguson Center for approval or email to email@example.com or fax to 205-348-1405.
SOURCE Organization Copies
- The SOURCE is revamping the program that allows organizations access to 400 black and white copies per year. Contact us for more information about this great program opportunity and inquire about the start date and your organization’s eligibility.
- Register for an upcoming Foresight workshop, a requirement before applying for FAC Funding. Please note that your organization will NOT have access to make an FAC request to SGA until they have been through Foresight Training. To find out more about dates and deadline, click the link above.
- Required form for all registered student organizations. See Hazing Policy form or see “Create an Org” page
- Application for students who would like to use Student Org Tix to sell tickets to events or programs.
Student Event Catering Grant Application
- Application for registered students organizations who would like support for food. Event must be sponsored on-campus and application must be submitted within 14 days of the event and by a student member of the group.
- An up-to-date constitution is required for all registered student organizations. If you have already completed your registration for the current academic year, but have made changes to your constitution, then your organization must submit a “Change of Constitution” form online. All constitution changes must be reviewed by The Office of Student Involvement. The form will require you to attach the new document electronically. This form can only be submitted by the Primary Contact of your organization. This form is only for use during the academic year after. If you are trying to “renew your org” during the renewal period, then this form will not be accessible to you. You should follow the “Renew an Org” instructions to make changes to your constitution.
- At least a president, vice-president, and treasurer are required of all registered UA student organizations. If you have already completed your registration for the current academic year, but have a change in officers, then you will need to complete this “Change of Officer/Advisor” form. Please click the link above to complete the form. This form is only for use during the academic year after. If you are trying to “renew your org” during the renewal period, then this form will not be accessible to you. You should follow the “Renew an Org” instructions.
- UA requires each president of a registered campus organization to complete a Child Protection Certification & Acknowledgement Training. Click the link above to access the training PDF and from there you will be asked to read a review documents pertaining to the UA Child Protection Policy. The last page of the document is a “Certification & Acknowledgement Form” that each student must print out, complete and turn in to The Office of Student Involvement (3rd Floor Ferguson Center). **Please note that this form is a requirement for renewal of your organization and must be submitted and processed in our office before your organization is officially recognized. If you are a student organization whose primary mission involves children, then every member of your executive board should complete this form.
- These instructions give steps on how to locate previous forms you have submitted or to check on the status of submissions. It also provides details on how to update or change your organization’s roster of membership.